Top tips for the event Photographer Scotland
As an event photographer in Scotland, I am well into the outdoor conference and event photography season with it being August. This year, as well as conference photography in Edinburgh, wedding photography in Scotland and some general event photography in Glasgow, I will also be returning to do some Segway photography in Vogrie Country Park in Midlothian. So I thought this would be a good time to provide you with some top tips for event photographers in Scotland.
1. Research your event thoroughly, whether it is for a sports event or classic cars, make sure you have a good knowledge of the subject.
2. Get the timings right, don’t be late and make sure you know the key times involved.
3. Prepare all your gear in advance the night before and only take what you need with lots of batteries. I have conducted a wedding photography assignment with only one lens befire.
4. Communicate with the client well in advance and nearer the time and establish a good relationship with them.
5. Know your brief to the exact degree, then use your creative photography skills to give the client something extra. I have often supplied couples for weddings in Scotland, some infrared photography photos and they loved them.
6. Be confident and knowledgeable.
7. Respect the guests/participants and take great care during the photoshoot, in addition to adopting a friendly attitude at all time.
8. Dress appropriately and smart but casual. For wedding photography in Scotland, you dont need to try and upstage the wedding couple.
9. Keep in mind what the final photos will look like after editing. Pre-visualisation is a very important aspect of photography.
10. Finally have fun and enjoy. Professional photographers in Scotland have the most enjoyable job in the world.
Hope that is helpful. Until next time.
Keywords: conference photography in Edinburgh, event photographer Scotland, event photography in Glasgow, professional photographers in Scotland, wedding photography in Scotland
No comments posted.
Corporate event and conference photographer Edinburgh, Glasgow, Scotland
Recent PostsEvent photographers in Edinburgh and Scotland and preparing for the new season Balmaha Loch Lomond The joy of photography in Loch Lomond for commercial photographers in Scotland urban infrared photography Glasgow Embracing Innovation: A Guide for Conference and Event Photographers in Scotland City infrared photography from Glasgow Corporate and conference photography in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Scotland 2024 Infrared in the Kelpies by professional corporate and fine art photographer Edinburgh. Plans for the year, corporate and conference photography 2024, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Scotland Lenzie rfc, sports photography Scotland